Members of the public have been told to beware of bogus ticket sellers ahead of Rod Stewart's eagerly awaited concert in Nowlan Park on Saturday.
Rod will not be on stage until 8pm but the gates at GAA headquarters will open at 6pm and the weather forecast for Saturday is good.
There will be a traffic plan in operation and those going to the concert are asked to remember that Nowlan Park is a residential area.
· No early queuing on the streets will be allowed in the vicinity of Nowlan Park.
· Patrons are encouraged to arrive at 6pm when gates open.
· All under 16s attending the concert must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian aged over 18.
· Guardians must remain with under 16s and take full responsibility at all times for them throughout the event.
The following also applies
l Check ticket for the approach route before leaving home
l P·atrons are advised to keep their ticket in a safe place on their approach to the venue.
l Patrons are advised not to bring back-packs / large bags.
l The following items will not be permitted: alcohol, banners or flags larger than A4, cameras with more than 1 inch lens, fireworks, flashlights, food, garden furniture or seats, glass or cans, glowsticks, inflatable balls or balloons, laser pointers, selfie sticks, shooting sticks, studs and spikes, umbrellas, video cameras and audio devices and weapons.
· Obey the stewards and Gardaí and any instructions given over the public address system, for your own safety.
l There will be a wide range of food and beverages available to buy within the stadium.
· There are strictly no re-admissions to the concert.
·For full details please check any of the following websites: www.garda.ie or www.transportforireland.ie.
Box office - credit card collections
· The official Ticketmaster outlet is located at the O’Loughlin Road / Hebron Road roundabout.