Search

14 Aug 2022

Fire at Club House Hotel, Kilkenny causes smoke damage

A small fire in the kitchen of the Club House Hotel, Patrick Street, Kilkenny caused considerable smoke damage.

A small fire in the kitchen of the Club House Hotel, Patrick Street, Kilkenny caused considerable smoke damage.

A number of units from Kilkenny city fire service had the fire under control very quickly and the hotel was evacuated. No one was injured in the incident which occurred this morning..

To continue reading this article for FREE,
please kindly register and/or log in.


Registration is absolutely 100% FREE and will help us personalise your experience on our sites. You can also sign up to our carefully curated newsletter(s) to keep up to date with your latest local news!

Register / Login

Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.

Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.