Vacancy at Kilgallen and Partners
Kilgallen and Partners specialise in the design and management of building and civil engineering projects including road schemes, flood relief schemes and buildings for the commercial, residential and manufacturing markets delivered on behalf of Clients drawn from across the Public and Private Sectors.
They have a proven and established track record of successful delivery from concept stage through to project handover in each of our three offices based in Portlaoise, Kilkenny and London.
Due to continuing growth and expansion they require staff for the following position:
Structural Engineering Technician/Draughtsperson
- Preparation of 2D and 3D engineering drawings using Revit and Autocad.
- Assist engineers and liaise with architects and other design team members, as required.
- Assist in the maintenance and development of drawings standards within the company.
- Take responsibility for drawing issues and compliance with QA (ISO 9001:2015) systems.
- Minimum level 6 qualification in civil/structural engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 to 10 years’ experience in an engineering consultancy working on various types of building materials and building forms;
- A high level of proficiency in the use of AutoCad and Revit;
- A good knowledge of BIM and its use and integration into the design process is preferable;
- The ability to work in a team and take a lead role in the drafting process.
The successful candidate would be based in the Portlaoise or Kilkenny offices and will benefit from the Engineers Ireland Approved CPD Process.
Please submit application letter and cv to email@example.com .
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.