Innogy Renewables Ireland Ltd (IRIL) currently have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced PA/Administrator to work in their offices in Kilkenny on a part time basis ( five mornings per week).
The role will be to provide administration and facilities management support to Innogy Renewable
Ireland Ltd (IRIL) alongside PA to the Managing Director. The role is an integral part of the Irish team
ensuring best in class Project Management, information management and reporting through the
Renewable Energy Project Development, Construction and Operation phases. The purpose of the
Facilities Role is to ensure the office environment is maintained and operated to ensure all staff can
work effectively and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will support staff at all levels, proactively carry out diary management on behalf of the MD and resolve conflicts. Develop system implantation plans and provide systems training as required. You will need to ensure that the relevant business units have appropriate space, infrastructure and workplace environments to function at an optimal level.
• Five mornings per week
Skills and Experience
• Demonstrable administration and facilities experience;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint;
• A clear analytical style and meticulous attention to detail with high quality standards;
• Strong organisational skills together with ability to prioritize effectively;
• Create value by making suggestions for improving effectiveness;
• A team player, who has a ‘can do’ attitude and can drive projects to completion;
• Make a difference by demonstrating flexibility in responding to changing priorities and anticipate
issues/problem solve; and
• Flexible attitude and professional approach with exceptional verbal and written communication
Why work for Innogy
As well as a competitive salary and impressive benefits package you’ll also get the opportunity to
really shape the future of our business. Along the way we’ll give you all the support you need to
develop your skill set and achieve your long term ambitions.
Please apply online and e-mail your CV directly. Applications will only be accepted via
innogy SE is colourful, flexible, full of energy and creative ideas. They are located all across Europe and together with 40,000 colleagues in renewables, grid and retail we create a sustainable energy
system for new generations to live in a world worth living in. They are offering existing and potential
customers innovative and sustainable products and services which enable them to use energy more
efficiently. As part of innogy’s growth plans the Irish office was opened in October 2016.
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.