Charles R. Wynne Ltd is an innovative animal feed manufacturer and grain merchant, operating to ISO, UFAS and NOPS standards.They have a vacancy for an experienced Office Manager/Accountant to join their team.
Duties would include
• Coordinating all Financial, Administrative and Office Procedures in the preparation of monthly reports for Debtors and Creditors and bring to trial balance stage and year end reports.
• Maintain and update all computer systems required, for the operation of the Mill, Bagging Plant and associated Weighbridge System.
• Prepare monthly management accounts, overseeing all Budgeting, Cash Flow and Sales Target Forecasting. Including Pricing Analysis etc.
• To maintain an effective working environment and have the interpersonal skills to interface with staff on employment and HR issues.
• Interaction directly with Suppliers and Customers and Department of Agriculture.
The Candidate should have relevant practice or industry experience. Excellent IT and communication skills.
A Qualification in Accountancy would be advantageous.
Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, February 21
Subscribe or register today to discover more from DonegalLive.ie
Buy the e-paper of the Donegal Democrat, Donegal People's Press, Donegal Post and Inish Times here for instant access to Donegal's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Donegal with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.